Although we are known for golfing, our courses are quickly earning a reputation for being sought after for winter wedding venues as well. Set in an untouched winter wonderland, the perfect backdrop for a winter ceremony, our venues offer a romantic and cozy destination. Choose to have your ceremony outside and celebrate afterwards in an indoor venue with views of the snow-capped peaks and a warm inviting atmosphere for you and your guests. Our venues can host up to 130 people comfortably and offer different menu options to fit your budget.
Contact us today for more information on hosting a winter wedding!
Top 5 Reasons for a Winter Wedding
- It’s Romantic – Colder weather provides the perfect excuse to snuggle up to the one you love!
- Wedding Dress & Accessories – A cooler temperature means you have more options for not only your dress, but more options for your bridal party attire as well. Brides can keep warm in something super stylish like a beautiful fur wrap.
- All Your Guests Might Make it! – Hosting an off season wedding, you’re much more likely to get all the people you really want at your wedding.
- Amazing Photos – A scenic winter backdrop is different and will be something you’ll both treasure for a long time.
- Value – Choosing a winter wedding date gives you a big bargaining chip with your suppliers. Photographers, florists, decor and even hair and makeup will not only be more available during those off season months, but there is a very good chance that they will be offering a discount.
Start planning your winter wedding with our team today!
Request a Quote
Or contact us at:
Toll Free: 1-800-667-6444
Direct Line: 250-347-6259